Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Daddy Rawr Day!

I got Samantha to repeat after me: "Happy. Dada Rawr. Day!" Then she ran in and woke Daddy up.
We started our morning with cinnamon rolls then Daddy started to get to work on that pesky side yard that's taking for-ever to get done. Mama's gift to him was cutting, trimming trees/bushes and cleaning up the backyard, etc.; however, there was so much to do you could barely tell I did anything at all (luckily I have pictures of everything that needs to be thrown out).

Sammie wanted to help Daddy with the tiller- machine.
 After clean up and nap, we spent the evening with GaMaw and PaPa. Sammie always has such a good time there.
Daddy was showing her how to blow to make the boat sound.
 
 
Daddies!
 
 Samantha did an awesome job eating all of her dinner: pulled pork, corn salad x2, sweet potato fries, bread and milk, so she got a special treat afterwards. I swear all she had was the tiny bowl!
A future Blue Bell ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment