Thursday, June 7, 2012

5x In 5 hours

Well, referring to my previous post about the Chinese food: Let's just say it didn't agree well with Samantha's tummy. Just as I was getting into bed around 12:30 she started crying, which was the second time (first, I got her her paci- probably not what she cared about). She had thrown up in her bed. Daddy helped change things out as I got her bathed and we thought she got the Chinese out of her system- we knew that was exactly it because she was so energetic after (no fever, etc...), although we tried to keep things calm as we fed her crackers and gatorade/water. As I was rocking her back to sleep, she threw up again on me, but mostly on the towel I had hanging on the chair with us, just in case. She was very awesome at telling me that her tummy hurt and she was going to throw up. This saved us for the upcoming episodes. Finally, the last time she threw up, she had no energy left in her to keep her eyes open and she passed out in my arms on the floor (where we spent all night. I think the rocking was making it worse). Luckily, I had my pillow and blanket there and ready and we fell asleep together. After a little bit, I realized that she was done and I could put her in bed "safely", so I did just that. I was also able to finally get up and checked the time, it was 5:30am! We'd been up for 5 hours and Sammie vomited 5 times! Poor baby! I slept on the floor in her room to be safe and to be there for her. However, when she woke up in a very happy and giddy mood around 8:00, it was quite hard to be there for her, but I sure was happy that she was feeling tons better. I asked her if she wanted to go to story time and she said yes. How could we not? Today's theme was 'Silly'.... and that she was.
All the towels we went through.
Morning, Mama! Feeling much better.
*Honk!*


How sweet is this girl?...

We think Shadow will be Sams' imaginary friend, although he's real. She just LOVES him.
 
I missed you Daddy Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment