Samantha was wild this morning before we decided to go on a long walk and do more cleaning in the yard. Then she crashed for 3+ hours after lunch. I thought she would be in a happy mood, which she was until we went shopping, then she was a complete monster. It was the most frustrating and embarrassing trip I have ever experienced. I was "that" mom with a kid climbing all over the cart then crying her eyes out. Oh man. When we got home, she ran straight into her room and when I finally went in she had climbed into her crib with paci in mouth. She must had been scheming this on the car ride home. She jumped and laughed and went ape wild again, climbing out from one corner, then running over to her baby bed and climbing back in to her bed.
I'm just happy she's asleep now. Tomorrow's a new day. We'll just have to start over.
 |
| Jumping out |
 |
| Climbing in |
No comments:
Post a Comment