We found out about the Austin Symphony's Children's Day at the Park last year when Sammie was just about 8 months and although she was too young to fully enjoy the event, we went and had fun... and got to visit with PaPa at work too! This summer I was super excited because Sammie is old enough to enjoy the festivities! Since I went down to part- time work, I decided to take Wednesdays off in the summer (and luckily Daddy now has off also) to go to make it part of our weekly routine. She "enjoyed" the story that was told and about 5 minutes of the music, then she had enough of sitting still and wiggling from Mama to PaPa to Dada. We know next time to let her run around during story time and maybe she'll watch the musicians play. We tried to beat the crowd to the tents for some face painting and ice cream and I believe that's where Sam had the most enjoyment...
 |
| She's a sweet treat thief. |
 |
| The most beautiful butterfly I have ever laid eyes on. |
No comments:
Post a Comment