It's Wednesday so we went to visit PaPa at the Children's Day. Although Samantha wasn't very excited about seeing Joe McDermott, I was. We saw him last year and were given his cd; I think he's/it's just too funny and not as kid-cheesy as some other kid bands. I enjoyed listening while Sammie, Dada, and PaPa hung out and sipped on lemonade. Afterwards, of course we saw our favorite clown, Silly, and Sammie got her face- painted of a kitty cat. When we got home she ran right to Ali and tried to share kitty pets and kisses with her.
Sams is doing a great job with saying her own name (Sammie and Samantha) as well as our friends. Of course she knows Mike, Lori, Nate, Grandma, PaPa, etc., but since she pulled out her picture book, she also repeated Grandma Re, Becca, Jeff, Noah ("NoNo" or "Ahno"), Elle, Teresa, and Andrew. She is also remembering words to her books; when you ask what it says she'll tell you. The cutest one so far is Ten in the Bed, when the Little One is all alone he says "I'm cold. I miss you." Sammie says "Cold. Miss."
No comments:
Post a Comment