Sammie had a rough night last night, she was very congested and couldn't stay asleep. Mommy picked her up from the crib at about 4am and wasn't able to get her to go back to sleep so Sammie and Mommy came to back to our bed and tried to rest there. Well, about 5:30 I took Sammie to the couch and we slept until about 7 am...I came back to bed right after only to get back up at 8 to help Mommy get ready for work. We were tired but Sammie seems to be much better after naps and a full day of play. We are ready to get back into spring weather and even more ready to get these teeth passed the 'cutting in' stage.
Daddy
 |
| Feeling icky with crazy bedhead :/ |
Sammie is learning body parts and is doing a great job...she knows several including teeth but I am trying to get her to respond to 'Let me see your Grill' for teeth a la Nelly. It would be even better if she could respond 'You wanna see my what!?' but that will have to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment