She had a very hard time going down for her second nap- she tricked us by lying down on her blankie on the floor and wanting milk. We gave her milk, blankie, cuddles, songs and nothing satisfied her for almost an hour. She just wasn't having it. Finally, when I gave in to nursing her, she fell asleep at 5:30! When she woke up, she was just a cuddly monster. We don't know if she wasn't feeling well or what. She didn't want our dinner and didn't want to be in her highchair, so I had to feed her her baby food in my lap!
Well, then it was bath time- Let's just say I think we figured out why she may have been feeling poopie... She pooped in the tub. What a way to end her day.
PS~ Sammie has learned how to say "balloon" and "up".
| Don't lay a finger on my peanut butter finger. |
| Happy to eat grilled cheese by self. |
No comments:
Post a Comment