Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow White's Apple

Sammie hung out with The Grans and Cousin Naters while Daddy did some Christmas shopping today. They may have worn her out cause she went to sleep quick tonight (and with no meds too) :)

When I got home from work we were all hanging out in the kitchen, I plopped Sammie on the island and she leaned over to grab an apple. Of course, I let her play with it- no harm, right? Well, she stuck it in her mouth and took a big bite! Well, I may as well let her finish... So I washed it and gave it back. She tore through the skin like a champ, but sometimes a piece of skin would get stuck in her throat so Daddy peeled it. She continued to gnaw on that apple throughout dinner and after. She did a really good job tearing it up!
I bet it felt good on her teeth and gums.

Here you go, Snow White. A nice juicy apple.
Sorry, Sams, we're not letting a Prince Charming in.


No comments:

Post a Comment