And it happens again. Sammie woke up at mid-night crying hysterically so I had to get up and calm her. Poor Daddy had a final exam to take this morning, so I tried hard to not disturb him, but it was tough because I took Sammie to bed with me and she kept pointing at Daddy, talking and wiggling. Back up again. Pacing. Singing. Humming. Bouncing. She would fall asleep in my arms and once I put her in the crib, she would wake up crying. We gave her the usual round of pain reliever and a warm bottle. It wasn't until the two of us laid on the couch together at 1:45 that she fell asleep a few minutes later. I woke up at 3am and was able to put her in her crib.
I called the pediatrician this morning to see what could possibly be wrong. They think the same thing as we do- growth spurt, or more likely, teething. However, it could be a possible ear infection so we need to watch her and if it lasts more than a couple {more} days we will need to be seen. My poor baby!
Ok, this Mommy's tired. Night Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment