We had brunch this morning with Mike, Lori and Nate since they are going to Indiana for the holidays. Sammie had fun playing at the kids' play table and more fun opening up presents. This was her first time opening up Christmas presents by herself.
 |
| What, Mama, just rip right here? |
One of Santa's elves got Sammie a new pair of cute slippers, but the elf couldn't wait until Christmas to give them to her, so She dropped them off today for Sammie to wear... What? her feet were cold.
 |
| Hrmm... What were Maggie and I doing? |
Daddy and I picked out our Christmas tree this evening and although I thought Sammie would have a lot of input, she was more interested in potting soil and the Lowe's cart. I can't wait until she sees it all lit up and decorated! If only Sammie could be our Angel tree topper.
 |
| Come see. What about that one, Daddy? |
 |
| Hello?! Ali? The tree's on the roof. Get the lights, we're on our way. |
 |
| Star Light! |
I’ve never noticed it before…we have the same carseat! :)
ReplyDelete