Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sunshine After The Storm

Another sleepless night. What more can I say. I tried to get her to sleep from 3:45 until about 4:30/4:45 then I put her in the crib and left. That's when the hysterics started. We let her cry until she fell asleep around 5:15. Come on congestion and teeth!! Enough already!! Well, when she woke up this morning she was in such a sun shiny mood! She was ready to take on the day.
Let's ride, Daddy-O!


As for Sammie and her snotty nose: She can actually blow her nose. She has done this with previous runny noses, but this time snot actually comes out! I asked Daddy to bulb her nose before bed (hopefully that will help), so he used the big bulb and we let Sammie hold on to the little one. While Daddy was working, Sammie would hold her head up to him like she was helping with the angle. When he was done, Sammie tried sticking the little bulb up her nose. She must really want that snot out! :)

Daddy and Sammie went to Grandma's today and got to play with Cousin Naters. We hope he's feeling better.

I taught Sammie to lie on her belly in the bath and kick her legs like a frog and she had such a blast splashing water all over. I was so happy to see her so giggly and energetic! When I told her to swim like a frog, she looked all around for her frog bath toy and snatched it up- hee hee hee
She also lined up her duckies on the tub :)
Little yellow duck is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment