Daddy wore Samantha out and vice versa. He walked her to the park THREE times to swing and slide and run. She enjoyed herself so much that she zonked out and took a long afternoon nap.
She's so funny. When I left for work this morning, I leaned over to give her a kiss and she put her breakfast down to give me her attention :)
As Sammie was pulling out all of her toys with Daddy (while I was at work), she came across a duck and said "quack quack" but he didn't tell me about it. While Daddy was out getting dinner, Sammie said "duck" then went on to quack with me. I'm so happy she finally picked up on how to say "duck" and "quack". She is really learning so much! Of course she repeated herself in the bath. She also added "pirate" and "butt", but wouldn't repeat it again.
Other words she is saying: dad, dog, baby, elephant, Sam (Saa), sock, kiss (some times will kiss), Ali, cat, that, mama, baba,
Although she may not be able to say words for everything, she sure does understand almost everything you tell her!
No comments:
Post a Comment