| Sluuurp! |
Sammie spent a good bit of her day playing with Ali. It was hilarious: in the morning they chased each other through the tunnel, in the evening Sammie petted Ali and tried to give her sips from Mommy's water cup, then Ali came to visit Sams in the tub and smelled her feet after bath. She even came back for 2 more visits during jammie time and during bottle. Sammie just did her cat's meow, "Ahhhhhhhhh".
| I'll share with you, Ali! |
As for her congestion: She woke up during the night again, but Daddy went in and rubbed her back for about a half hour to calm her and she eventually fell asleep. I tried a different technique tonight with her meds, suctioning her nose and giving saline spray. She is such a champ when it comes to getting well. I know she is ready to beat this cold! We are glad to see that she was having a good day, overall.
Tonight before bath, as I was waiting for the tub to fill, she had ripped some toilet paper off the roll. Instead of correcting her not to touch the tissue, I let it go, only to find out that she was using it to blow/wipe her nose and then she tossed it into the trash :)
Sammie will now cheese for the camera, share her snacks with you (a lot), and only a couple times today when you ask what Santa says, she will say "Ho Ho Ho".
No comments:
Post a Comment