Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Mermaid

Last night Sammie woke up around 12:30 AM, Neither Mommy nor I could get her to stay asleep until 3:30 - We had to give her some tylenol, milk bottle, clean diaper and some precautionary gas drops.  Needless to say I slept in and once Sammie went down for her first nap, Mommy dozed off too.  Sammie has been pretty fussy lately but when she doesn't sleep through the night there must be something going on. We assume it's from the new teeth cutting in but could be a growth spurt, or both.  Hopefully she isn't in pain tonight and can get some rest.

She has learned how to do a kissie face and while watching some Little Mermaid sing along videos, Sammie tried to blow bubbles and swim in the tub. She even grabbed the rubber bath crab and danced when Sebastian was singing.  Mommy got a kick out of it, our little mermaid :)

Pretty lazy day otherwise, just some shopping and studying, BUT tonight, since the burn ban has been lifted, we got to grill some BBQ chicken, yum.  Sammie liked watching the fire while the coals were lighting and she also loved walking with Mommy out front, looking at the Christmas lights on the neighbors houses...I guess I'll have to start putting our own lights up soon as well.

Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment