| Being silly with Mama |
| Scarecrows! Mama! |
| I love swinging high! Weeee |
| Oh. Niko! |
Dinners have been getting rough. Although Samantha is an amazing eater (I called her our lil' garbage disposal), she will only eat when Mama spoon feeds her. We have to ask her to show us how she's a big girl and take her own bite, but some times that takes forever. I want her to eat a good dinner, so I don't want to take her food away, but I am so tired from fighting her. It seems like we're never going to figure it out. -sigh- Sam is just about two, but I won't say that this behavior is "terrible two's"- what a negative thing to say about an age. I am going to be positive, unlike a lot of other parents who have a difficult time with difficult toddlers. I know Samantha's two's are going to be bright and happy and full of amazing new experiences. She is a smart, independent, and challenging sweet girl, but no one said it was going to be easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment