Samantha came across her Mr. Potato Head bin today and has been attached to making him in all different ways. But no matter how she dresses him, "Miss Tato" always has on glasses. She played with that toy ALL day!
| Miss Tato :) |
| Posing for a pic in her kitty cat dot shirt. Thank you Emerson! |
Ok, since this is an on going thing for about a week- not dinner, but another bad habit- I'll tell you about it. Samantha has been taking off her diaper in her crib/ pack and play. It all started at Grandma's when Gran went in to get her after nap and Sam handed her the diaper standing in a wet bed with wet babies (she's done it a second time there). I started spotting her in the monitor bare-bottom in the mornings, too. I guess because I leave her "happy" in the crib while I catch up on extra zzz's, she doesn't like the feeling of the heavy wet diaper. She takes it off and puts it on the changing table that is attached. This morning when I running in, same story, "Mama, diaper wet." "Do you have to potty?" "Yes." and she potties. Luckily. Tonight after I put her down for bed, I checked the monitor and there she was, bare-bottom again. I busted in there very annoyed and disappointed, although her diaper was wet and she pottied again. I told her if she doesn't like the wet diaper she has to tell me if she has to go or get herself night-time potty trained (it'll be a while for that). I also mentioned that if she takes her diaper off again that she cannot have babies in the bed anymore... I don't want to have to clean 10 or so babies, animals or books. I'm sure I'm being drastic, but her silly-business has to stop. Pulling the diaper off in the mornings and fighting dinner is enough for me to go "coo coo namas".
On the bright side of things: Samantha got to "actually" drive the car today! ~This was not Mama's doing!~ I went to the store while she was asleep, so I backed the car in the driveway (we don't use the loud garage when she asleep) and later this evening I asked Daddy to pull it in. Of course Sammie was going to go for the ride right into the garage. To my surprise when they pulled away, I see her sitting on his lap, hands on the wheel. As they came toward the garage, her cute little head popped up from the steering wheel with a huge smile across her excited face. I wish I had the camera!!! but who knew?
No comments:
Post a Comment