We went to the next level at Gymboree, Level 5. It was different than Level 4, which we have been attending and very much more wild! Samantha and Christian had a good time though!
Mama had to get some new shoes for Sarah's wedding tomorrow night and how could I leave the store without getting Samantha a pair also? Well, I spotted these Nike's for a good deal and couldn't pass it up. Besides 1) she needs cold weather shoes 2) she needs good shoes for when she starts CPKDO and 3) look at how awesome they look on her!
 |
| I got new shoes and a new kitty that looks like Ali! |
Grandma and PaPa stopped by since they are leaving early in the morning for Georgia and they got to experience Samantha's before-bed-wildness. After they left and while Daddy was changing his clothes, Sam couldn't resist trying on Mama's new shoes. It was funny to watch her walk in them and how fast she made it through the hallway.
No comments:
Post a Comment