Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Change Up

After yoga, Daddy had to get to work so Samantha was on her own to keep herself occupied while Mama showered (I had an eye appointment to get to). I knew she won't venture too far from me so I wasn't worried. She sat on the counter with her feet in Daddy's sink, just like when I get ready, and from the tub I could hear splashing and giggling, then she says "Ooo, soaking wet." Sure enough, when I got out everything was wet! I had her dry off and get on new panties, and this is how she comes back... (nice bum, Sam!)
While leaving for my eye appointment and struggling to get her in the car seat, I noticed a "big truck" parked in the street. Good thing we had a few minutes to spare, Samantha had to watch the truck!
  After nap and lunch, we walked to a different park. It's nice being able to change up playgrounds because some times they get so boring. There was a [new] curvy ladder so I encouraged Sam to climb up and she walked right up and did a great job. The first time she got half way up before getting nervous and climbing back down, but then she got it and had the biggest smile on her face every time she climbed it!
Peek-a, Mama!
Ooo.. Popsicle! "A peach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment