The other big thing she is doing is going potty by herself!!! Although she still needs some help, I am so excited that she has taken this next step!
As for bedtime, I still read her two books, rock, and sing a couple songs, but that's it and I put her down and she is putting herself to sleep. It's cute when I lay her down and she asks for her blanket or says good-bye. If we keep this up, we will be able to put her in a toddler bed soon. Which takes me to the paci. I originally didn't want her going to a toddler bed until she's given up the paci, so we had been telling her that Baby Stella needs them and it would be nice if she gave Stella her pacis. She talked about it all the time, but I realized that we can't just keep talking about it unless we are really going to do it. So now we tell Samantha that her pacis are her's and not Baby Stella's, but one day it will be nice to give them to Stella. We'll deal with it when that time comes.
| Using her knife to cut fish. |
No comments:
Post a Comment