Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet & Sour

It was story time day at the library, and last night Samantha was so excited to go; but this morning.... ehhh. However, she did a great job, paying attention and dancing along with the songs, but she didn't pay attention to the stories. I'm just happy that she stayed close by and didn't invade other mommy and babies' space. After nap, she was crazy. Mama was at her wit's end. I tried to take a 10 minute nap and Daddy let me go for 20. I woke up to Sammie in my face and pulling my arm to help me up. I agreed and she walked me to Daddy, then pulled his hand to go. The 3 of us starting walking, but Daddy nor I knew where we were going. Sam brought us to the front door to play outside. It was such the cutest and sweetest thing!
One of Sammie's new favorite words: "Hug"... and she gives THE BEST hugs!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment