What a day! I woke up hearing the clatter of Samantha landing on her bottom as she climbed out of her bed this morning. I ran in as fast as I could, but there she sat on the floor only wanting her paci. I can picture it clearly exactly how she got down without hurting herself. I can see her stepping on the flimsy breathable bumper and using her dolls/monkeys that are also stacked in the corner, she maneuvers herself up to the changing table where she cleverly slides down on her belly and as her feet touch the floor, she grabs the knob of the second drawer on the changing table, which is what I heard open. Oh man. I'm glad she's ok, but I'd rather her not do this again, nor invest in a little girl bed yet. Tonight, after I moved all her dolls to the other side, she tried putting her leg right up onto the changing table. Determined.
Grandma Maria tried teaching her how to hang from the tree. She said that I was a climber and loved to get up into trees, well, looks like she encouraged it. I looked out the kitchen window to see Sammie hanging from the tree with a HUGE smile on her face!
Sammie is really enjoying her time with Grandma Maria. We went to story time, then they went to the park in the wagon and played a lot in the backyard. By this evening Sammie and Grandma were BFF. Grandma even cleaned her up and did her hair to welcome Daddy home from a day of work.
 |
| I got 2 butterfly stamps. |
 |
| Like my hair? |
Kisses, Grandma Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment