We had to say goodbye to Grandma Maria this afternoon. I warned Sammie that she was leaving and she had to give lots of hugs and kisses, but sadly Sams fell asleep as soon as we got in the car to the airport. When we got home and she woke up, I asked her where Grandma Maria was and she just shrugged. I think she understood that Grandma went home. Glad she got back safely. Side note: I'm not sure what Sammie is trying to call Grandma Maria: MiMi, or Nana, or what? Hmm She mentioned lots of names.
It was pretty lonely and boring in the house with Daddy being at work and Grandma gone, so Sammie and I took a wagon ride to the playground. She met a new [boy]friend and loved holding his hand and following him. They were very sweet together. She even tried sitting and swinging on the big kid swing, which Daddy advised us not to do- It's very dangerous- So, I guess we'll wait a little longer.
 |
| (The only decent picture I could get of the 2) |
Samantha's vocabulary is really blowing up! She is still repeating everything and now she is on the verge of 2 word phrases, ex. "More bread" "come home" "good girl", although they are spoken together sounding as one word. She is catching on to everything and for the most part listens VERY well! She is also very good at putting 2 and 2 together. We are working on "Where does the egg come from?" The answer is "chickens", but tonight Samantha flapped her chicken wings =D
No comments:
Post a Comment