I had to wake Samantha up this morning. She looked so peaceful, I felt so bad. Here is our beauty...
We think Grandma is working her hard, maybe doing some gardening or some cleaning? She took 2 one hour naps at Grandma's, then took another nap at home from 6-7pm, ate dinner, had a bath and conked back out a little after 8. I'm bracing myself for an early morning.
Overall, Sammie had a great day playing with Grandma and Cousin Naters. Grandma said that she even climbed on top of the little red rocking chair... I'm sure she was trying to get on top of the hutch, that lil' climber! ha ha ha.
This is "our" outside cat, Nikko, who started coming around a few months before Sammie came into our life. We started feeding her and she's been "ours" pretty much since (except in the presence of Mama Voodoo those couple of months). She is the sweetest cat who loves to get pets whenever she can. She would almost rather get pets than get food. Since Ali Kat always runs from Sammie, and Sammie can't get a hand on her, Nikko is a great pet-cat for Sammie to touch... and she thinks it's so funny...
ALSO, here is a video of Sammie "grilling" with Daddy's father's day gift...

No comments:
Post a Comment