Sammie woke up all night... midnight, 1am, 3am, 5am, 7am..... After thinking it was gas and giving gas drops just to be awakened again, I tried Orajel and that helped. So, apparently, she is teething. I am reminded of the signs from her bottom teeth: chewing on her lips and sticking her thumb in her ear, so I'm guessing the top 2 won't be coming in for about 3 weeks or so. I hope she feels better soon though!
We had an early dinner with Aunt Pam and Uncle Jack today since they are going out of town for the summer and won't see the babies for months! They are going to be so grown! We'll miss them and will keep in touch. Hope you have a great vacation, Auntie Pam & Uncle Jack!
 |
| Oh, Uncle Jack! |
 |
| I don't wanna ride this big stinkin' dog!!! |
 |
| Hi. |
No comments:
Post a Comment