In response to yesterday's blog.... Sammie slept 'til 7am on the dot with the alarm. She didn't wake up earlier than usual, then she did a repeat of yesterday again. Her eyes are so tired and have black circles in the evening. We are thinking maybe it's a growth spurt that is making her tired-?
I didn't feel like messing with the baby tub tonight and know at some point soon, Sammie will be in the big tub. So, I tried it tonight. It was nice cause she could splash and crawl (which she was hesitant to do), but it was so difficult to rinse out the soap from her hair. I leaned her back to lie down in the water and she DID NOT like that and cried! So, back to the baby tub we will scrub.
 |
| I sneak a cookie by you! |
 |
| Mmm... yogurt melt. Thanks, Daddy. |
I've been forgetting to mention: Sammie has been using the pincher grab over the last couple of weeks. She is now able to pick up little things with her index finger and thumb. I was feeding her some small yogurt melts and she wasn't able to pick it up to put in her mouth. Then Daddy started tossing them on the floor while she's crawling around, now she'll just pinch it up and pop it in her mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment