I couldn't stop taking pictures of Samantha! I was just trying to get the "perfect" shot... even though she is perfect... but those faces she makes crack me up! She has also been doing this new thing- just lying down on the floor like she's going to sleep. I thought it's maybe because she likes the coolness of the tile floor on her face, but she does it on the rug too. Daddy thinks she likes the way things look from that angel. Either way, it's funny!
We went to the pool today with Lori and Nate and got a "guest pass"... summer time here we come! We love their beach entrance in the big pool and love that the water is warm. Sammie started inching in a little further in and didn't mind her face getting wet or water getting in her mouth. I tried to hold her on her tummy and she kicked her legs like a froggy. Daddy has
got to take this little girl swimming for real!
Tonight in the tub, she kept wanting to stand up and blow raspberries on my arm. It was funny, because on top of that she kept doing her slobbery mouth raspberry while she laughed :)
 |
| Arrrrgh! |
 |
| I can be a doggy *slurp*slurp* |
 |
| Hi Mommy. I like to turn the page. |
 |
| Lying on the floor... I've come undone- la la la |
 |
| Got my 60 SPF on. I'm ready! |
No comments:
Post a Comment