Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Click Clack

Samantha's mood was much better today. She is getting to be her ol' self again, just still full of it. Today is day 4 of no poop. Poor thing! We've been going through the fresh apple juice. For lunch, she sucked it down! She drank it as if it was going to make her poop when it was gone... but still nothing.
Another note: I realized that she hasn't weened herself off the breast because she ate from me all day. Whew. I was really upset and stressed thinking that she had. Now I can go back to my regular pumping schedule, but have learned my lesson that weening could happen any time, so I'd better use the frozen milk first, instead of donating it to Mother's Milk Bank. Sorry, but whatever's left in the end is yours.

Well, we learned tonight that Sammie has yet another new trick! She has learned how to click her tongue. It is too funny!... and since she couldn't stop doing it, I got lots of video. Another new thing she has been doing for a couple weeks is sharing with me the toys she likes to chew on, especially her tub toys. She will chew on it and then hand it over to my mouth and when I take a bite of it she will giggle :) She also waves...... to everyone and anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment