Friday, June 24, 2011

It's A Big World

It's a big world

Sammie helped me clean up today, and as I was folding laundry in the bedroom she was chewing on my work badge and crawling around. She then pulled up on a laundry basket and used it to walk across the room. I tried to get video, but when she did it again, she only took one step and fell on her bottom. She continued to do it tonight in the kitchen using her play table, but we couldn't get video fast enough. She's actually done this before just taking about 2 steps, but now she is taking a lot more. I think it's time we get her a push toy.

It is so hot outside that Daddy sprayed me and Mommy with the hose to cool us down. Mommy let me get down on the deck and Daddy hosed me off more. It was kinda fun! xoxo, Sammie
Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment