Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Sweet Lil' Jalepeno Pepper

My alarm is set to go off for 7:00am every morning. Sammie woke up this morning at about 6:15 (well, around 5:30 the first time, which I fed her and put her back to crib) and I didn't want to have to encourage her for 45 minutes to go to sleep for 45 minutes, so I brought her with me to our bed. I laid down with her on top of me and she put her head on my shoulder and never budged again. I fell asleep and woke up just before 7 and she was still on my shoulder... breathing... I had to check.  She had fallen asleep and was so comfortable that she didn't even wake up when the alarm went off, nor when I moved her in between me and Daddy so I could get up to get dressed. She didn't wake up until Daddy jumped up when his alarm went off at 7:30. It was very sweet, and we will have to make sure to NOT make this a habit!






On another note~ Sammie likes salsa and corn chips!! She also enjoyed her Gerber beef for dinner. I guess she really is a Texan!

No comments:

Post a Comment