A big sigh of relief has come over me and I can breathe easier! I asked
Grandma about Samantha's appetite and what she had been eating; she
said yesterday she ate a late huge snack- which is what led
her to crying for so long during dinner. We lightened the snack load today and boy was she hungry when I picked her up, although not fussy and cranky (good thing). I had started dinner in the crock pot this morning and dinner was ready in about 15 minutes when we got home. Daddy arrived soon after us and we were able to enjoy one of the first of many family dinners. Samantha ate like a champ and we didn't care how she got the food in her mouth so long as it was going down. She was very neat about using her fork for ketchup, her spoon for broccoli, and even her fingers dipped in mashed potatoes. She did an amazing job cleaning her plate, that we 'rewarded' her with a half of a mini cupcake topped with butterfly sprinkles! As for the rest of the evening, she was our sweet Samantha and we hope she stays!
(PS~ I guess she really needed the 12 hour sleep.)
 |
| Hangin' with Grandma, so sweetly. |
.JPG) |
| See FOOD! |
No comments:
Post a Comment