Since Samantha has been 'sick' with allergies for almost 2 weeks, I have been asking her daily if her ears hurt and everyday her response is the same, No. Therefore it scared me when Grandma called today saying that Samantha had been complaining about her ears hurting and pulling on them. I stressed out all day about it, debating on whether I should leave to check on her or make a doctor's appointment to get it checked out. I decided to not upset her by throwing things off with a mid-day visit, so instead I left work a little early to see how she was, although Grandma said that she was acting normal. Sure 'nough, she was acting just fine, except more or less not listening as well as usual. I asked her a few times tonight if her ears hurt and she said no. I asked if they were dirty and she said yes. I cleaned them out and eww-wee, they were yucky! Whew, that makes me feel so much more comfortable.
 |
| Thank you, Ella~ I love my Halloween kitty cat shirt! |
 |
| Chex in the bowl, no ear infection here! |
No comments:
Post a Comment