Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"I Can Do It!"

A couple weeks before Samantha turned 2 she started with the independent "I can do it" statement, saying it here and there. About a week now, it's "I can do it" for everything. She'll look at the top shelf and say she can do it and I don't even know what she's even referring to; she wants to turn the lights on and off, put her clothes on and take them off, get in and out of her seat, etc... and if you try to help her BEWARE, she will get angry! Her attitude the last few days have been haywire, but I'm hoping when things go back to normal, she will balance out too.

After a long weekend, Mama and Daddy had to go back to work today and Samantha got to spend some time with Grandma Ria. Boy did she wear Grandma out! Grandma said that she was WILD, jumping off the couch onto the pillows she threw off, running wild outside and more. But, oh boy, were we excited to see each other when I got home! I missed that girl! While relaxing for a little bit she helped Grandma Ria make part of her Halloween costume. She handed her each pin to be stuck in the white fabric for Little Red Riding Hood's apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment