Monday, October 1, 2012

Could Our Love for this Girl Get Any Stronger?

Samantha was full of love today. I could tell when she woke up that she was so happy to be home; she had her head on my shoulder as we gently rocked and I said "I love you," Sams acknowledged with an "ugh huh", so I teld her that she should respond with "I love you too, Mama", which she did, then continued on "Daddy loves you too. Love Ali." Oh, our sweet girl!

Sam got to go on an adventure with Grandma over to Auntie Pam's to pick up Shadow. However, on the way she coughed so much that it made her vomit all over in the car. Needless to say, she had to sport an over-over-sized tee. Poor baby.
Once we left the Gran's, we had to stop at the grocery for some milk, which Samantha insisted on getting by herself. I picked up a hand basket for her and she went straight to it, with a little guidance getting around the Halloween decor and passing the light bulbs and questioning fly swatters. One of the funniest parts was when she passed a lady in the aisle and said "Excuse me", the lady giggled a little, watched her and said, "Sorry" as Samantha replied, "Excuse me. Sorry." She made it to the milk section with an excited point of her finger and I grabbed some yogurt and two cartons of milk. She tried to pick up the basket by the handles but it was too heavy. Although she said she could do it herself, she tried to pick the basket up from the sides, "Say Say do it!", but then gave up and walked off. We got some of the nicest looks and smiles from other customers. How could you not think it was adorable. Here are the two videos I was able to take...
"COME ON, MAMA!"
"SAY SAY DO IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment