It was Gymboree day and I think Samantha is starting to get a little bored with it. She loves the freedom to run all over, but I think she's tired of the same ol' song & dance and all the "babies" that impede her getting up and around her obstacle. The girl just wants to play and jump! There was a new setup, which included a cargo net ladder, or for the purpose of this blog a "spider web". I placed her at the bottom and fitted one foot on the rope and surprisingly she took care of the rest and climbed right up. We high-fived every time she went up- It was awesome to watch!
 |
| Go, Say Say, Go! |
 |
| A genuine smile :) |
I happened to notice this tiny "scratch" on Samantha's leg last during bath. First I thought it was a double bug bite, then while being in denial about bugs, I thought it looked more like a sharp scratch that puffed up at the ends. While getting her dressed, I noticed another on the opposite leg and another behind her knee... Well, we were outside for a couple of minutes and I have found a couple teeny tiny spiders in her bathtub. Hmm. This morning they looked worse and by this evening there were two more small ones! I don't know what it can be, but whatever it is we have to keep an eye out!
 |
| However, she learned to say "hydro-cortisone." |
 |
| Corn Dog dinner! |
It's the calm after the storm over in NOLA. The power is still out,
the rain has let up and now it's hot and humid. Most places are still
closed, gas is hard to come by and Grandma Ria and Uncle Brian are safe.
Grandma had a tree fall, but it's nowhere near the house. What a storm!
No comments:
Post a Comment