Sunday, August 5, 2012

Saturday, August 5, 2012

Hi Daddy! We're going to the bookstore.
 As I was cleaning our bathroom today, Sammie pointed to the toilet and said "Daddy potty". I guess that reminded her  that she had to go potty, because she started shouting "Potty! Potty!" I told her she  could go in our bathroom, but she was already running to her bathroom. I tried to hurry and clean my hands so I could help her, but she was a quick 'un. She was back in a flash with her potty seat in hand! Also while I was cleaning, between "helping" me, Samantha would get all medicine boxes from the bathroom and the eye drops from the bedroom and put them together and line them on the bathroom counter.  She is really blowing my mind more than ever!

I've been working on getting her to answer questions from things that happened throughout the day or that are going to happen. This evening she impressed me twice! When Daddy got home, I asked Sam who was coming to visit next week and she responded, "GrandmaRia". I also asked her what she is excited about and she responded, "Car seat" (Daddy fix). I've been telling her that Daddy is going to finally turn her around so she can see the world whiz by us and other things that Mama and Daddy see. She is super excited! and so are we. hopefully, no more backseat crying "Mama horseshoe/ hold you".

No comments:

Post a Comment