Thursday, August 23, 2012

Little Snow Pig

After Gymboree we had lunch with our Gym-friends Christian and Ms. Wendy. Samantha was trying "to teach" Christian how to be a big boy and go potty. She even cheered for him afterwards :)

When we left the post office, we drove right across the street to the Rail Yard so Samantha could see the "big train" parked on it's track. It's always there, we've just never visited it. She is very excited to have Daddy see it!
 Sammie got her first bank-lollipop! I didn't even think about it when I had the window down for her to see the tube shooting through, so it was a pleasant surprise to receive a sucker when I got my deposit slip. She enjoyed that sucker while she tried on.......
...snow boots and snow clothes at the consignment shop!! We're going skiing (sledding in some cases) in February with Grandma and PaPa!!! We have 6 months to wait and Samantha has 6 months to grow, so it's very difficult to pick out something that will fit, epecially with lots of layers underneath.


We used a "free toy" coupon and Sam picked out these balls that all snap and stack together. To keep her quite in traffic, I put them all together and let her have at it. Hilarious...
Samantha and I "made" some bread tonight. She loved playing in the flour (or pepper, as she calls it) and pounding the dough. We are trying to perfect the piggie for her birthday. Only 2months til we get it right! Isn't it cute though?!

No comments:

Post a Comment