Monday, August 6, 2012

Lesson Learned

It was a pretty uneventful day. Samantha woke up a couple times throughout the night, so she didn't want to wake up this morning.  She snored through my songs and snored in my arms, then I laid her down in bed with Daddy. Needless to say, she took a long nap, waking up to pee (she does this some times and I'm not sure what to do because only half the time she goes back to sleep). She enjoyed watching all the trucks on 1431 to Grandma's, and it just so happened that a tow truck was pulling up a lifeless car right across the street. Sammie and Nate (especially Nate) were so excited to watch it work. Later they saw one of the big working trucks shoot up some water up. Whoa!
Before leaving Grandma's, I forgot to ask Sam if she had to go potty. Whoops! She tried to hold it all until we got home, but didn't make it. Well, she held most of it, though! Good thing for that protector, although the pee didn't go past her shorts. I think we learned out lesson.
Whoa, Mama! Big truck!

Tow truck pulling up a car!
Ms. Mary brought us tooth pillows! Sammie's had "Fairy Dust" with it.
Thank you, Ms. Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment