After Gymboree we met up with Michelle, Konrad and Ella for lunch. Sammie was on her best behavior and I love it!
 |
| Getting stamps at Gym. |
Since Daddy and I were worried about Sam and her dislike of puzzles and pretending to [not] know her colors, I thought we should sit down after nap and go over the puzzles with their shapes and colors. Of course, she has been doing a great job with her colors in the past couple of weeks and she loves the new color/shape puzzle we got her. I figured she could use the learning time, although I had to trick her into doing the puzzles, but she got them done by herself... with help of the blue mermaid.
She told me where all the pieces went and wanted Mama to put them in the spot, but I told her I couldn't figure it out and she'd have to do it for me. She knows circle, and today she called out oval and rectangle (although that sounded like something weird like "rangle").
No comments:
Post a Comment