Yesterday, I asked Sammie to say "Auntie Pam", but she would only yell out "Pam!" I also asked her to say "Uncle Jack" and of course she would yell out "Jack!"
I have to get this on video: When I ask Sammie what's her name, she says "Sa-Man-Thaa", then I ask what her last name is. She usually says "Sammie" and I have to correct her and she says "Weeeells". It's hilarious!!!
She had an accident today on her way to the bathroom. Although she knew she had to go, she just didn't make it there in quite enough time. Granma said Sammie was pretty upset with herself that she pee pee'd in her panties. 'It's ok, Sammie, you're still just learning and getting the hang of things. It hasn't even been a week and you're still young. You are doing an amazing job. We love you!'
| -constant wedgie- |
No comments:
Post a Comment