We had Gymboree this morning and I was hesitant to bring Sammie in panties, but I thought I would try to wing it. Daddy said 'no way' and that she had to be in diapers. After class, we waited in line for the potty, when we went in her diaper was dry and she pee'd in the potty! After nap we ventured to Toys/Babies R' Us and of course wore a diaper. After a little bit and in the middle of the store, Sam mentioned poop then pee and said she had to go potty. We rushed to the bathroom and again: dry diaper and she pee'd in the potty! She also had her first experience with an automatic flush (and faucet and hand dryer). I thought it was going to scare her like she would get flushed down, but she laughed a little. Our girl is back to her normal self!
 |
| Good Morning, pee! |
 |
| Her favorite thing to do is walk off/jump off [things] |
Since it's been a week, we decreased the Flonase to once a day and luckily her cough is getting better, if at all still there. Her appetite and silliness are back in full effect! She still amazes me everyday and we count our lucky stars for her being in our life.
 |
| Mom's getting me new shoes for being Awe-Some! |
 |
| So, I just wave my hand and it blows out hot air? Whoa! |
Sammie and I stopped to pick up my contacts/eyeballs and while we waited I showed her the glasses I really liked. She had to be like Daddy and clean them on her shirt, then she tried them on. Cutie pie!
In this picture, Daddy thinks she looks like Uncle Shaler when he was a baby with glasses.
I know this is out of focus, but the way she stands crack me up!!! She looks like such a big kid in her panties and new shoes, chillin' out.
Sammie is perfecting 3 word phrases and is doing an amazing job with her manners: please, thank you, you're welcome, bless you, excuse me (when getting by or after a burp), [are you] 'kay? Some times she adds your name after the phrase. Today she said "Thank you, Mama."
No comments:
Post a Comment