The first day of potty training went pretty well this morning. I put Samantha in her new cutie panties first thing this morning and she pee- pee'd twice and pooped in 4 hours in the pot! Of course I put her in a diaper for nap, then back into panties afterwards while we were home and everything went smoothly until we went to the store. I put her in a diaper to go out and I guess it may have thrown her off because when I put her back in panties, as soon as we got home, we wound up having 2 accidents even though she had sat on the toilet. Now I'm thinking of a backup plan for when we go out. Hmm... I wish I was more comfortable with this, but I'm mostly afraid of her having an accident in the car (our car seat protector in on it's way) and possibly in public, and what a mess that'll be. At least we're all getting through it together! We are all so very proud of Sammie and the look on her face is priceless!
 |
| She is always so proud of herself when she hears the 'tinkle tinkle'. |
 |
| Sam put her raincoat on all by self. So what if it's on upside down!? |
 |
| Big girl sitting in Daddy's chair for lunch. |
-Sam wanted to be a kitty cat this morning, so we crawled around on the floor meowing all over. She loves her kitties!
-We got a "new" creepy doll from a friend. I waited to give it to Sammie because the doll came with a little potty and goes tinkle. It's now her potty doll.
-Sammie's cough is sounding SO much better. I guess her new allergy meds are doing their job. Yay! She sure is back to her ol' sweet and silly self again.
No comments:
Post a Comment