Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweet Cakes

To balance Sammie's fussy stage last week, she's making it up by being her sweet self again! This morning while I was lying on the floor cuddled in a blanket, I had my eyes resting and Sammie walked up to me gave me kisses then crawled over me to lie down, too. This evening, Daddy's tummy was aching and he was lying on the floor and Sammie walked over to him and gave him some sweet kisses too! What a lil' sweet thang!

We are so proud of her and all the things she is doing. She is also learning how to communicate better:
I didn't feed Nikko this morning because she wasn't at the back window. During Sammie's breakfast, Sammie looked out the window and started pointing. As I was guessing what she could be pointing to, Nikko walked passed.  She knew we needed to feed that cat! THEN, Ali was hungry for lunch and I asked Sammie if she wanted to help me feed her and she signed 'lunch'... finally! I have been trying to teach her "eat" for months.
Daddy also got to hear Sammie saying her name in the mirror... Sa Sa Sa Sa Sa
A real doll fake- sleeping in the doll bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment