Samantha was very excited to see Cousin Naters today! It's been almost two weeks..First, Grandma Maria was in town so she didn't go to Grandma Wells house and then Nate was out of town. She had a good time playing with Naters and Daddy and going on a walk. Daddy said that she even tried to pick up some doggy doo.... Yucky!
 |
| Still cheering Who Dat! |
 |
| This is the Snoopy Bat |
I have been itching for Sammie to try some cow's milk now that she's over a year old, so after dinner, I poured about an ounce in her cup. She really wasn't very thirsty, we had just finished eating and she drank about 2 ounces of water during dinner, but I wanted to see if she would drink it. I decided to hold the cup to her mouth and she drank a couple sips. After, I put the cup down and she picked it up and drank it herself. She got in a couple of gulps, then, maybe the taste caught up to her and a little came dribbling out of her mouth. I guess we'll try again when her tummy isn't so full of dinner. Over all, it seems like she may tolerate the taste.
 |
| Hmm... this isn't so bad. |
 |
| Too much! |
During bath while Sammie was playing, she stopped and got a serious look...I had a feeling I knew what was coming. Plunk. Plunk. Plunk. Yes, Sammie pooped in the tub! Luckily it was after she was clean, so Daddy came in, plucked her out and drained the water. Time to scrub-the-tub, that's for sure!
 |
| Ooo... Mommy, what's that? |
No comments:
Post a Comment