 |
| -multitasking- |
We're still catching up on sleep around here... and when I say "we", I really mean Samantha. I think her top left tooth is serious about coming in. I looked at it real quick before we got in the car this afternoon and it looks swollen. I don't know why the right one is hiding, but I guess she'll just have a
snaggle-tooth for a little bit until righty catches up! Needless to say, she wakes up randomly during night and is quick to fuss during the day!
We went to dinner to celebrate Mike's birthday this evening. Samantha did a great job in the restaurant! I think since her gums were bothering her, she stayed calm. She just watched the baby at the next table and also watched Nate play with his cars, that she tried to steal and eat *nom*
 |
| Rice Crackers?! My fav! |
No comments:
Post a Comment