What a rush-rush kind of day! We had so much to do before our trip to NOLA, thank God we got it all done. Most importantly today, Sammie had her 9 month pedi appointment and everything checked out well. I laughed when the nurse asked if she is able to crawl around and get into a sitting position... LOL!!! I put Sammie down and the nurse was impressed that Sammie wanted to walk, then I let go of her and she actually stood on her 2 feet for more than 2 seconds! It seems like she had just the right balance to have stood there a minute or more, but I had to pick her up and put her on the table to get this visit over with. Another milestone is if baby turns towards you when you call her name... Oddly, Sammie knows everyone/everything you ask or tell her: Mommy, Daddy, Ali, outside cat, Grandma, Grandpa, Nate, no, all finished, kisses, goodbyes, but she doesn't look when you call her by name. We are going to have to call her by one name and keep repeating it to her. She didn't get any shots today, but did get a toe prick to see if she is anemic... she's not. I was curious to know her reaction, but she just watched the nurse do her thing. She didn't even flinch!
Weight: 17 pounds
Height: 26 1/2 inches
 |
| Yeaaaa Mommy! |
Sammie figured out that she can climb into her car seat. It was so funny.... until it tipped over and she landed on her forehead! Ouch!....
 |
| Umm... this doesn't look safe, but sure looks fun! |
She even climbs into the cabinet! Good thing it's a special one with plastic ware in it (and giant beer mugs HA!)...
 |
| Can I get you a popsicle? |
For the record: Sammie woke up at midnight and wouldn't go back to sleep until 2:30! We were so tired this morning. We hope this is not a monthly growing habit (refer to "Today I am 8 Months")
No comments:
Post a Comment