I started putting Sammie in the big tub since she was too smushed in the baby tub. It's too bad because I could fill up the baby tub with more water and she was confined to it. Now she's climbing the tub walls! Yes. She has figured out that she can pull herself up by the wall and hold on to the tub bar. At least it's fun watching her get all her toys down! I am now trying to teach her how to open the drain after bath to let the water drain out. We're so close..... not really. However, since I taught her how to run the dishwasher the other day, she likes to go up to it and try to push the buttons. This evening, she even tried to climb inside! While doing dishes, I looked down and she was on top of the open door. I wished Daddy would have hurried to get a picture, but he was worried that her weight would break the door. Oh well. Next time we'll be ready hee hee
 |
| I'm no sittin' duck! |
 |
| Mommy made my fav cookies in KITTY shapes! (and mice too) |
No comments:
Post a Comment