Friday, July 8, 2011

Butterflies & Rainbows

Today was our first Mommy & Me yoga class. We had a lot of fun. There were 4 other kids in class: a 6 month, 8 month, and 2 20 month olds. The 6 and 8 month olds were not mobile at all and the 20 month olds were just running around and getting in to things... and guess who was behind them?! Yep. Yep. Our lil' Sammie! She sure does think she's big girl running with the big kids! She was having so much fun, she didn't even pay attention to ME. When it was time for Mommy and Baby poses, I had no baby. Once, when the instructor was showing how to do a pose with baby, she just grabbed Sammie right up since she was right there up front and showed the class what to do. It was cute. I think we are going to like going to this class every week, except Sammie's schedule gets thrown out of whack! Oh well.


This evening Daddy and I went to a movie for the first time alone and Sammie stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Wells. She was excited to hang with them and didn't want to nap. Hope she sleeps well tonight! I even got to witness her climb up and over the couch. I sure am amazed at her doing this. She knows just where to tuck in those feet. Grandpa says we should install rock climbing rocks on her wall... LOL.... we'll see about that!
Just playin' around

No comments:

Post a Comment