I always thought that this sweet little angel of ours would never change.... then she turned 9 months. Now I see this whole new personality of hers evolving. She is so spunky! She can be so sweet one minute giving kisses and waves and batting her beautiful eyes and the next minute she's climbing up the walls or eating a phone charger- giggling- then, the next minute she's mad about something and banging her foot. What a kooky little girl! Above all things, she just melts our hearts!
 |
| She would have climbed over Nate if we let her! |
Grandma has got this entertainment thing under control! She brought Sammie and Nate on a walk and then in their sprinkler pool again and of course, they had a blast!
 |
| "I got your back, Sammie. No really. I'm on your back." |
Daddy grated some Parmesan cheese for our dinner tonight and we gave Samsies a pinch-full. She really enjoyed it and even fed herself. What a smartie pants! Watch how she figures it out.... *it sticks to my thumb*
No comments:
Post a Comment