What a day! Mommy's been crazy today, not knowing what time she had to go in to work and rush, rush, rush all day! Her and Daddy went to dinner tonight to celebrate their 5th anniversary and I stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa. I was good for them. I couldn't go to sleep for them because they don't know the trick to put me to sleep. But once Mommy and Daddy got home, I was out like a light!
Oh Sammie~ Dinner was yum! It'll be my last good one out for a while. I ate whatever I wanted and even had a drink. Now, I'm back on a restrictive diet. Since Matt and I think it's more of a peanut allergy, I am going to cut the peanut products out. We'll do that for a couple weeks before cutting the gluten out, and then we'll see the doctor at the end of March.
Oh! This morning when I went in to get Sammie, I picked her up and I felt my arm was wet. She had pooped all through her jammies, wrap and sheets! I had to strip the sheets and mattress protector and throw them in the wash. I keep a water-proof pad between the sheet and mattress protector, but of course she had already wiggled down. No wonder she was so smiley!
No comments:
Post a Comment