Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Car Goes Beep Beep

We had to wake up waaaay too early today because we needed to bring the Mazda in to get checked. Sammie woke up the same time we did, then it was rush- rush to get out the door. Sammie had her first feeding in the car! She was a little interested in looking out the window at first, but when she realized it was this or nothing, she sucked that bottle down! She also even enjoyed me sitting in the back seat with her because she was ALL smiles. I don't blame her, there's nothing else to do. I felt like our day had been thrown off. She napped well and ate well, but it just felt different. I guess that's what happens when you throw off a routine. I have a feeling the rest of the week will be just as hectic!

After Sammie's naps we went to a friend's house to hang out and play with her little one, Kayla. I was hoping Kayla could teach Sammie how to crawl since she's just under 2 years old, but no luck there. Later, we had to rush to pick[ Daddy up then pick up the Mazda. I bet Sammie felt like she was in the car seat all day. We got back around 7:30pm and we let her jump for a little bit before getting her to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment